Selah Covenant Christian School
- Our Agapeland/Selah Covenant Christian School has been providing an incredibly valuable service to our community since 1978.
- Hundreds of children have heard the life giving message of Jesus Christ and have received the love and care of the best teachers we could imagine.
- The school provides a Biblically based curriculum that promotes the spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and cognitive growth of the students.
- Mission: To cultivate fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ by offering a Biblically-based curriculum that promote the spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and cognitive growth of the students.
- Vision: To provide a quality education integrating Biblical principles in all areas of the students' lives in order to develop a Biblical world-view and enable them to impact their community for Jesus Christ.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Selah Grades: K-12 | 18 students
20 Tibbling Rd
Selah, WA 98942
(509)697-8895 1.5 K-12
- Yakima Grades: 9-12 | 84 students
815 Fruitvale Blvd
Yakima, WA 98902
(509)249-8605 4.1 9-12
- Yakima Grades: PK-10 | 116 students
1200 City Reservoir Rd
Yakima, WA 98908
(509)966-1933 4.1 PK-10
- Yakima Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
511 N 44th Ave
Yakima, WA 98908
(509)966-0680 4.7 PK-6
- Yakima Grades: PK-8 | 358 students
202 N 4th St
Yakima, WA 98901
(509)575-5557 4.8 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.