- Seneca Center sustains children and families through the most difficult times of their lives.
- In many cases, we are the last hope for young people who have come to see failure and discouragement as a way of life.
- Here at Seneca, we offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
- By supporting each child and family in identifying and building upon their resources and strengths, we enable them to approach the future with renewed optimism and a stronger sense of the possibilities for creating a new and different story for their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaklandGrades: 2-12 | 67 students
6325 Camden St
Oakland, CA 94605
OaklandGrades: 7-12 | 12 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
AlamedaGrades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?