La Cheim School
- La Cheim Schools' mission is to provide a safe, structured learning and therapeutic environment for students with educational, behavioral and emotional needs, affording an opportunity for academic, social and emotional growth.
- Our goals are to provide an education in a dynamic, structured instructional program; to promote physical health and mental health; to develop vocational instruction and direction; to promote social awareness and to introduce community resources; to establish a sense of community and foster self-esteem; to provide transition planning; to provide each student with academic, social, vocational, health and welfare counseling; and to promote, encourage and set examples of positive, life-giving and practical behavior patterns for students and their families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: 1-12 | 92 students
2330 Country Hills Dr # 102
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)755-8635 2.8 1-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)845-1321 26.7 5
- Concord Grades: 3-7 | 25 students
1026 Oak Grove Rd Ste A
Concord, CA 94518
(925)685-9703 13 3-7
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 21 students
5090 Central Way
Fairfield, CA 94534
(425)334-5409 689.9 K-12
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)244-1519 42.9 K-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.