- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 318 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,433
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 18
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advanced Math Team, Cartooning Club, Chess Club, Chickens & Garden Club, Dance Club, Debate Club, Drama Club, Dungeons & Dragons Club, Homework help / Study buddy club, Jr. Coding Club, Learn Mandarin through Play, Learn Spanish through Play, Lower School Engineering Club, Martial arts (judo, tae kwon do, karate, etc), Minecraft Club, Odyssey of the Mind, Robotics Club, Self-Defense Club, Textiles Club, Watercolors Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Orchestra
- Our curriculum equally emphasizes science, math, and the arts. We actively engage our students in all aspects of culture and the arts, including music, art, drama, and foreign language. Here are some of our program highlights: * Inquiry-based instruction, emphasizing critical thinking and questioning * Enthusiastic, creative, and knowledgeable teachers * Small classes * K-8 classroom music and instrumental program (K-5 strings, orchestra, band, vocal ensembles) * Nationally recognized for math achievement * Hands-on science and gardening program * K-8 visual arts * K-8 technology integration * K-8 Spanish * 6-8 Mandarin * Renowned drama program and weekly student assemblies * Outdoor and environmental education program * Community service program * K-8 cross-grade activities * Student support team (pyschologist, counselor, and learning specialist) * Library
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Black Pine Circle School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Black Pine Circle School?
What sports does Black Pine Circle School offer?
What is Black Pine Circle School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Black Pine Circle School?
Endorse Black Pine Circle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards