Raskob Day School
Tel: (510) 436-1275
- Raskob Day School serves 67 students in grades 4-8 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Raskob Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Raskob Day School also viewed these schools: Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, Esther B Clark School-childrens Health Council, Oak Hill School and The Laurel School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 748-0428 4.1 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 649-1177 7.9 4-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 2-10 | 78 students
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650) 688-3634 24.8 2-10
- San Anselmo Grades: 3-12 | 29 students
300 Sunny Hills Dr Bldg 6
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415) 457-7601 24.2 3-12
- San Francisco Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
350 9th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415) 752-3567 15.5 1-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?