Raskob Day School
- Raskob Day School serves 63 students in grades 2-8 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Raskob Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Raskob Day School also viewed these schools: Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, Esther B Clark School-childrens Health Council, Oak Hill School and The Laurel School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 4.1 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 7.9 4-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 2-10 | 78 students
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650)688-3634 24.8 2-10
- San Anselmo Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
300 Sunny Hills Dr Bldg 6
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)457-7601 24.2 2-12
- San Francisco Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
350 9th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)752-3567 15.5 1-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.