Raskob Day School
- Raskob Day School serves 63 students in grades 2-8 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Raskob Day School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Raskob Day School also viewed these schools: Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, Esther B Clark School-childrens Health Council, Oak Hill School and The Laurel School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 4.1 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 7.9 4-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 2-10 | 78 students
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650)688-3634 24.8 2-10
- San Anselmo Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
300 Sunny Hills Dr Bldg 6
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)457-7601 24.2 2-12
- San Francisco Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
350 9th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)752-3567 15.5 1-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?