Seneca Family Of Agencies James Baldwin Academy
Tel: (510) 481-1222
- Seneca Center sustains children and families through the most difficult times of their lives.
- In many cases, we are the last hope for young people who have come to see failure and discouragement as a way of life.
- Here at Seneca, we offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
- By supporting each child and family in identifying and building upon their resources and strengths, we enable them to approach the future with renewed optimism and a stronger sense of the possibilities for creating a new and different story for their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Seneca Family Of Agencies James Baldwin Academy also viewed these schools: Spectrum Center, Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), Children's Learning Center, La Cheim School and Fred Finch-oakland Hills Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: 1-12 | 55 students
6325 Camden St
Oakland, CA 94605
(510) 729-6384 5.9 1-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 748-0428 8.6 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 769-7100 8.8 1-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 649-1177 15 4-12
- Oakland Grades: 6-12 | 12 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510) 482-2244 8.2 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.