Sequel Tsi Of Alabama- Llc
- The mission of Three Springs is the healing and restoration of children and their families.
- Each Three Springs residential program provides an on-campus private accredited school that is part of an overall education program.
- For many troubled teens, their poor performance in school is caused by underlying problems.
- Three Springs focuses on your child's individual issues and incorporates the treatment process into his or her education.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Rose Wiggins|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: K-12 | 42 students
3100 Dartmouth Ave
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)424-8533 85.4 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
930 20th St S Ste 357
Birmingham, AL 35294
(205)975-4537 77.1 PK-12
- Trenton Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
3890 County Road 20
Trenton, AL 35774
(256)776-2503 18.8 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.