- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Toddler Program:
- - Children aged 18 months - 2 1/2 years of age may apply for the Toddler program. A tremendous portion of a child`s brain development takes place in the first three years of life. The focus in the toddler room is on developing language, motor and self-help skills and helping children build trusting relationships. The classroom is truly toddler friendly; chairs, tables, sinks and materials are sized specifically for this age group.
- Primary Program:
- - Children aged 3 - 6 years of age may apply for the Primary program. The primary classrooms focus on developing the building blocks for learning: concentration, independence, order, and self-confidence. Children in this age group have an extraordinary capacity to absorb information from their surroundings. The Montessori environment is designed to support children`s affinity for learning at their own periods of interest and readiness.
- Elementary Program:
- - Children aged 6 - 12 years of age may apply for the Elementary program.
- The Lower Elementary classroom is designed to encourage resourcefulness, initiative, and increased curiosity. As students expand their reading, writing, and math skills, they also nourish their imaginations through a hands-on, integrated curriculum. Our students actively participate in the educational process and work hard for the sheer joy of it.
- In the Upper Elementary classroom, students learn to challenge themselves beyond what is traditionally taught at a certain age. Students continue their journeys through the study of history, complex algebra and geometry, science, and geography. The focus is on developing the foundation for lifetime learning while emphasizing independent research.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Montessori School Of Huntsville?
Endorse The Montessori School Of Huntsville. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards