Shalsheles Bais Yaakov
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (718) 436-1122
- Shalsheles Bais Yaakov serves 174 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS).
- The student:teacher of Shalsheles Bais Yaakov is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
1362 49th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(718) 435-7776 0.3 PK-8
- Cedarhurst Grades: NS-12 | 409 students
305 Cedarhurst Avenue
Cedarhurst, NY 11516
(516) 564-1500 13.5 NS-12
Shalsheles is the place to be I''ve been in this school since 7th grade and I''ve graduated this year the past 6 yrs were incredible it was a home away from home the principles teachers and all the students were so warm and caring they made u wanna come back every single day and be part of an amazing atmosphere I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my yrs as a student and I am happy I choose Shalsheles because it made me into the person I am today!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Danny
just graduated from Shalsheles, this is the best school I have ever been to. I love Shalsheles, they are my family whom i love for and care. Shalsheles always stays with us. The teachers are amazing, the school is filled with love and warmth. Highly Recommended!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - niesz
this is a wonderful school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - biebe
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.