Sharon Baptist Weekday School
- Sharon Baptist Weekday School in Charlotte, North Carolina provides weekday preschool programs for children ages 6 months through Kindergarten.
- Our staff provides an atmosphere of love and care where each child has the opportunity to grow in all aspects of life.
- We are a school of hands-on learning, ensuring your child explores and experiences all aspects of learning every day.
- Sharon Baptist Weekday School is dedicated to the education of the young child and to the further development of parents, particularly the mother.
- We know that all young children are curious and eager to learn.
- We strive to tap into that natural enthusiasm by, first of all, making sure that the child feels loved and secure.
- Our teachers are hired for their love of young children, and they are encouraged to show the children that love by offering hugs and verbal affirmation.
- The teachers and classrooms are also equipped to offer the children age-appropriate toys and activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-6 | 70 students
2901 Archdale Drive
Charlotte, NC 28210
(704)556-0042 1.5 PK-6
- Charlotte Grades: 1-6 | 27 students
401 E Arrowood Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217 2.3 1-6
- Charlotte Grades: 9-12
7702 Pineville Matthews Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
(704)543-1127 2.7 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.