Carolina Collaborative Prep
Carolina Collaborative Prep Photo #2 - Carolina Collaborative Prep is an academic center for grades 3-12, designed to meet the needs of students with learning differences, dyslexia, autism or other health related issues.
Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) serves students in grades 3-12 with learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life.
CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness (swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and athletic conditioning) and electives including photography, music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
CCP is located in South Charlotte on the beautiful campus of the Jewish Community Center.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 3-12
- Students: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,000
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Autism, Anxiety, Language-based Learning Differences, health issues
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$20,500 Lower School (grades 3-5) $25,000 Upper School (grades 6-12) We also have part time options
- Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) is a non-profit academic center that serves students in grades 3-12, with high potential and learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life. Students flourish with an individualized, evidence-based curriculum that brings learning to life in a supportive environment. CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness including swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning and electives including photography, music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
Profile last updated: 08/20/2021
Endorse Carolina Collaborative Prep. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.