Carolina Collaborative Prep
- Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) serves students in grades 5+ with learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life.
- CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness (swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning) and electives including music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
- CCP is located in South Charlotte on the beautiful campus of the Jewish Community Center.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-10|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,000|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Rivera|
- Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) is a non-profit academic center that serves students in grades 5+, with high potential and learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life. Students flourish with an individualized, evidence-based curriculum that brings learning to life in a supportive environment. CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness including swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning and electives including music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
7022 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)366-8260 0.8 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 1598 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)887-7040 1.1 K-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.