Carolina Collaborative Prep
- Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) serves students in grades 5+ with learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life.
- CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness (swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning) and electives including music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
- CCP is located in South Charlotte on the beautiful campus of the Jewish Community Center.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-10|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,000|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Rivera|
- Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) is a non-profit academic center that serves students in grades 5+, with high potential and learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life. Students flourish with an individualized, evidence-based curriculum that brings learning to life in a supportive environment. CCP offers small group instruction, individualized curriculum, daily fitness including swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning and electives including music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
7022 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)366-8260 0.8 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 1598 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)887-7040 1.1 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.