Silverline Montessori School - Cypress
Founded in 2000, Silverline Montessori has been committed to the emotional, social and educational growth of our children.
Each day, our school community gives us a chance to create a close connection with the families we meet and the children we serve.
Our programs offer exploration and learning in math, language, science, history, geography, botany, Spanish, music, practical life skills and art areas.Our classrooms and curriculum are designed to enhance the senses of our children.
The Montessori Method aims to open childrens minds towards academic development and helps them reach their highest level of potential as individuals.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our mission is to nurture the potential of the whole child and cultivate the growth of a diverse, international community. We provide a respectful and peaceful Montessori environment that promotes academic excellence.
- Under the guidance of a trained teacher, children in a Montessori classroom learn by making discoveries with the materials, cultivating concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and a love of learning. In a Montessori setting, children develop a strong sense of respect for themselves, for others, and for their environment.
- The classroom is divided into four main areas: practical life, sensorial, math, and language. Parts of each room are also devoted to art, science and geography. The classroom is scaled to the size of the children and arranged with materials and activities that are enticing and enjoyable.
- We also provide additional enrichment classes in art, music, physical education, technology, and foreign languages. Technology tools being utilized on a daily/weekly basis includes iPads, Computer lab (Typing, Word Processing, Mouse Skills, and more!), Lego Simple Machines. In the upcoming school year we plan to add Lego WEDO Robotics.
Endorse Silverline Montessori School - Cypress. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Computers in Private School
Some schools require you to purchase a laptop as part of their book fee. Others let you bring your own computer.
July 10, 20217 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.