Silverstein Hebrew Academy
- Silverstein Hebrew Academy Jewish Day School expands children’s intellectual curiosity and capabilities.
- It provides them with an engaging, challenging, and well-rounded academic program, replete with love for Jewish tradition, history, language, and values.
- Each child is encouraged to live his or her life in a compassionate, Jewish way and given the building blocks to be a future leader of our community.
- All students will possess the skills, motivation and discipline to achieve their full potential.
- Our students will have the courage to act independently, grow spiritually, live ethically and maintain productively enriched lives.
- Silverstein Hebrew Academy seeks to create a stimulating and enriching educational environment for each and every child.
- The school is devoted to helping children learn socialization skills, building their self-confidence and teaching them the preliminary skills to explore and experience the world independently from their parents.
- Our goal is to provide children with the early foundation and framework to prepare them for the transition to elementary school.
- In addition, we seek to ignite a spark in each child to lay claim to his Jewish heritage and commit him or her to a lifetime passion for learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|