Small Cloud Christian School
- Welcome to Small Cloud Christian School, a school committed to making God the center of education.
- We believe a proper education balances excellence in academic knowledge with the mastery of practical skills and the maintenance of a healthy body and spirit.
- In this way we hope to help each student find and develop his/her God-given talents.
- Small Cloud Christian School is the result of impossible dreams made possible through faith.
- It all began as a dream a dream of helping children learn about the Creator Who made them.
- Small Cloud Christian School exists to provide quality, God-centered education, and to help students discover and develop their own God-given talents.
- Migrating geese, disappearing students, heat, and wind were a few of the difficulties in our little outdoor learning center.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Small Cloud Christian School is Wilton Christian School (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
9697 Dillard Rd
Wilton, CA 95693
(916)687-7693 1.5 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 6.7 PK-12
- Elk Grove Grades: PK-K | 115 students
8842 Williamson Dr
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)685-6540 6.9 PK-K
- Elk Grove Grades: NS-PK
9250 Elk Grove Florin Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)714-2772 7 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.