Small Cloud Christian School
- Welcome to Small Cloud Christian School, a school committed to making God the center of education.
- We believe a proper education balances excellence in academic knowledge with the mastery of practical skills and the maintenance of a healthy body and spirit.
- In this way we hope to help each student find and develop his/her God-given talents.
- Small Cloud Christian School is the result of impossible dreams made possible through faith.
- It all began as a dream a dream of helping children learn about the Creator Who made them.
- Small Cloud Christian School exists to provide quality, God-centered education, and to help students discover and develop their own God-given talents.
- Migrating geese, disappearing students, heat, and wind were a few of the difficulties in our little outdoor learning center.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Small Cloud Christian School is Wilton Christian School (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
9697 Dillard Rd
Wilton, CA 95693
(916) 687-7693 1.5 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 688-0521 6.7 PK-12
- Elk Grove Grades: PK-K | 117 students
8842 Williamson Dr
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916) 685-6540 6.9 PK-K
- Elk Grove Grades: NS-PK
9250 Elk Grove Florin Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916) 714-2772 7 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?