We have long term staff members that are passionate about meeting the needs of the whole child.
Our staff is like family and we love welcoming every new child into our KinderCare family!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Solon KinderCare! At our center you will find passionate teachers who share the belief that children construct their knowledge through their interactions with people and things in their environment. The materials, conversations, activities, interactions, environment, and play children experience and work with every day shape their growth and development and help them construct new knowledge and learning in meaningful ways. From birth, our programs support children's development to ensure growth of the whole child. Our curriculum programs were built on a comprehensive scope and sequence that maps learning objectives and learning domains in Physical and Motor Development, Language and Communication Skills, Social and Emotional Development, Approaches Towards Learning, Cognition and General Knowledge, and Creative Arts. Our teaching methods consist of Whole Group Instruction, Small Group Instruction, and Child-directed play in Learning Centers. We would love to have you schedule a tour so you can see how every day is designed for learning at the Solon KinderCare!
- Your child's health and safety is of key importance to us here at KinderCare. Some of the features we offer to make your family feel more secure include: All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified. We have a keypad entry, all our outdoor play areas are fenced, as well as our doors on the playground are locked at all times. We ensure criminal background checks are done for all staff as well as a physical and TB test. We utilize a mandatory cleaning checklist per class, all equipment and toys are sanitized. Cot sheets and crib sheets are washed every week. All our classroom cleaning supplies are kept locked and out of children's reach. We only allowed pre-approved pick ups with photo identification to pick up your child. Monthly fire drills as well as disaster drills are practiced and recorded on paper. Our teachers use a Child Supervision Record every thirty minutes. Your child is sure to be in the best of care at KinderCare Learning Centers!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Solon KinderCare often compared to?
Solon KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Le Chaperon Rouge - Solon by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Solon KinderCare?
The application deadline for Solon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Solon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.