We have long term staff members that are passionate about meeting the needs of the whole child.
Our staff is like family and we love welcoming every new child into our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Solon KinderCare! At our center you will find passionate teachers who share the belief that children construct their knowledge through their interactions with people and things in their environment. The materials, conversations, activities, interactions, environment, and play children experience and work with every day shape their growth and development and help them construct new knowledge and learning in meaningful ways. From birth, our programs support children's development to ensure growth of the whole child. Our curriculum programs were built on a comprehensive scope and sequence that maps learning objectives and learning domains in Physical and Motor Development, Language and Communication Skills, Social and Emotional Development, Approaches Towards Learning, Cognition and General Knowledge, and Creative Arts. Our teaching methods consist of Whole Group Instruction, Small Group Instruction, and Child-directed play in Learning Centers. We would love to have you schedule a tour so you can see how every day is designed for learning at the Solon KinderCare!
- Your child's health and safety is of key importance to us here at KinderCare. Some of the features we offer to make your family feel more secure include: All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified. We have a keypad entry, all our outdoor play areas are fenced, as well as our doors on the playground are locked at all times. We ensure criminal background checks are done for all staff as well as a physical and TB test. We utilize a mandatory cleaning checklist per class, all equipment and toys are sanitized. Cot sheets and crib sheets are washed every week. All our classroom cleaning supplies are kept locked and out of children's reach. We only allowed pre-approved pick ups with photo identification to pick up your child. Monthly fire drills as well as disaster drills are practiced and recorded on paper. Our teachers use a Child Supervision Record every thirty minutes. Your child is sure to be in the best of care at KinderCare Learning Centers!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Endorse Solon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.