We have long term staff members that are passionate about meeting the needs of the whole child.
Our staff is like family and we love welcoming every new child into our KinderCare family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Solon KinderCare! At our center you will find passionate teachers who share the belief that children construct their knowledge through their interactions with people and things in their environment. The materials, conversations, activities, interactions, environment, and play children experience and work with every day shape their growth and development and help them construct new knowledge and learning in meaningful ways. From birth, our programs support children's development to ensure growth of the whole child. Our curriculum programs were built on a comprehensive scope and sequence that maps learning objectives and learning domains in Physical and Motor Development, Language and Communication Skills, Social and Emotional Development, Approaches Towards Learning, Cognition and General Knowledge, and Creative Arts. Our teaching methods consist of Whole Group Instruction, Small Group Instruction, and Child-directed play in Learning Centers. We would love to have you schedule a tour so you can see how every day is designed for learning at the Solon KinderCare!
- Your child's health and safety is of key importance to us here at KinderCare. Some of the features we offer to make your family feel more secure include: All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified. We have a keypad entry, all our outdoor play areas are fenced, as well as our doors on the playground are locked at all times. We ensure criminal background checks are done for all staff as well as a physical and TB test. We utilize a mandatory cleaning checklist per class, all equipment and toys are sanitized. Cot sheets and crib sheets are washed every week. All our classroom cleaning supplies are kept locked and out of children's reach. We only allowed pre-approved pick ups with photo identification to pick up your child. Monthly fire drills as well as disaster drills are practiced and recorded on paper. Our teachers use a Child Supervision Record every thirty minutes. Your child is sure to be in the best of care at KinderCare Learning Centers!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Solon KinderCare is Lawrence School-Upper School Campus (6.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is St. Rita School (0.6 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Le Chaperon Rouge - Solon (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Solon Grades: PK-K | 80 students
6010 Kruse Dr
Solon, OH 44139
(440) 248-3219 0.3 PK-K
- Solon Grades: NS | 11 students
32800 Solon Road
Solon, OH 44139
(440) 349-9111 0.4 NS
- Twinsburg Grades: NS-K
2608 Glenwood Drive
Twinsburg, OH 44087
(330) 487-0394 3.5 NS-K
- Twinsburg Grades: NS-PK
2572 Glenwood Dr
Twinsburg, OH 44087
(330) 405-5556 3.5 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.