Tel: (330) 405-5556
Welcome to Twinsburg KinderCare, located off Glenwood Drive. We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome! Twinsburg KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early learning programs in the country. Our passionate teachers turn every learning moments into a positive experiences. We are proud to be accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Our center has secured doors with keypad entry. We have a large fenced in playground, and our team members have certifications in first aid, CPR, communicable disease and child abuse. Due to our star rating SUTQ, our teachers receive additional training based on the age level they teach.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Twinsburg KinderCare is Lawrence School-Upper School Campus (5.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Ss. Coshas & Damian Catholic E (1.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Goddard School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Twinsburg Grades: NS-K
2608 Glenwood Drive
Twinsburg, OH 44087
(330) 487-0394 0 NS-K
- Twinsburg Grades: NS-8 | 123 students
10429 Ravenna Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
(330) 425-4279 1.5 NS-8
- Solon Grades: NS | 11 students
32800 Solon Road
Solon, OH 44139
(440) 349-9111 3.3 NS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.