South Easton KinderCare
The Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Awards identify and celebrate the ''best of the best' in early childhood education.
Each year, a select number of the best of the best teachers are awarded with this prestigious award.
This year, Ms. Cheryl was selected as one of the best! She was awarded for the amazing things she does as Program Specialist each day. Congratulations Ms. Cheryl!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 71 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Congratulations to our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood
Educator Award winner Ms. Cheryl!
Welcome to the South Easton KinderCare. It is our business and passion to know your child's needs at all stages, from infants to kindergarten and beyond!
- Our Staff are all CPR and First Aid certified. We have a security system which does not allow strangers in to the center. Our playgrounds are all fenced in and we abide by all State licensing regulations. Your children are always safe with us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Pace, Child Care Works
Endorse South Easton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.