South Street KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Finances and Admission
Our experts designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
Meghan Egidi, Center Director
- We make health and safety a priority in our environment. We have a rigorous cleaning schedule that we use to promote a healthy school for our children. We are proud of the standard of safety that we uphold. We have a strict parent identification process with a keypad entry and a mandatory sign in/out process. We also have all of our staff CPR certified leaving our parents confident.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- ILDH, DCFF (Foster Children)
Endorse South Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards