Southwest Christian Academy
- Southwest Christian Academy has an educational philosophy based on the fact that the Bible, and only the Bible, is the inspired Word of God which contains the truth upon which our educational goal is founded.
- Our goal, therefore, is our continuing dedication to provide a Christian based educational alternative to that now being offered by the public school system.
- As a Christian school, we partner with parents to help their children attain academic, emotional, and physical excellence in an environment which strengthens the spiritual values of the student.
- This environment is achieved by providing a faculty of dedicated Christian instructors and by using a curriculum which communicates its lessons through a Biblical system of values.
- We invite you to partner with us in the education of your child.
- As a Christian school, our purpose, through our curriculum, is to challenge our students to attain academic, emotional, spiritual and physical excellence.
- This purpose is accomplished by using a diversified curriculum with high academic standards in all subject areas, based on the truths taught in the Bible.
- Thus, our students will be well equipped to pursue a higher education and become exemplary Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: 9-12 | 515 students
6700 Mount Carmel St
Houston, TX 77087
(281)501-1298 19.1 9-12
- Houston Grades: 9-12 | 933 students
9000 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
(713)219-5400 5.1 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.