Spirit Christian Academy
- Spirit Christian Academy is a private, University Model School whose mission is to provide its students with a comprehensive, college preparatory education from a Christian perspective.
- Spirit Christian Academy exists to provide encouragement to and help equip parents in the process of educating their children to God's standard of spiritual maturity and academic excellence with the focus on preparing them for a life of service to God and to humanity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1144|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website.|
|Admissions Director||Pamela Costes|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Jacobsen|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Adventure Leadership Program
- As a Christian school, it is important for us to have a strong foundation on the Word of God, and to adhere to its teachings. Our desire is for students to live out their faith by applying Biblical principles in their everyday lives. As students continue to grow in their faith, we strongly encourage them to pursue a life of service: serving one another, and those within their community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 408 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)973-2056 1.6 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.