Spirit Christian Academy
Tel: (714) 731-2630
- Spirit Christian Academy is a private, University Model School whose mission is to provide its students with a comprehensive, college preparatory education from a Christian perspective.
- Spirit Christian Academy exists to provide encouragement to and help equip parents in the process of educating their children to God's standard of spiritual maturity and academic excellence with the focus on preparing them for a life of service to God and to humanity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1144|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website.|
|Admissions Director||Pamela Costes|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Jacobsen|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Adventure Leadership Program
- As a Christian school, it is important for us to have a strong foundation on the Word of God, and to adhere to its teachings. Our desire is for students to live out their faith by applying Biblical principles in their everyday lives. As students continue to grow in their faith, we strongly encourage them to pursue a life of service: serving one another, and those within their community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 408 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 973-2056 1.6 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?