Springton Lake Montessori School
Tel: (610) 356-5610
- Springton Lake Montessori is a nonprofit preschool and kindergarten. The school is privately owned and was established in 1983.
- Springton Lake Montessori School is licensed by the Department of Education and is a member of the AMS, American Montessori Society.
- The school has four classrooms available to children from 2 ½ to 6 years of age.
- A full-day kindergarten class is also available. Each classroom has two licensed teachers.
- Student teachers may also be added to the rooms over the school year.
- Our program works well with a hardworking and dedicated staff.
- One frequently hears the Montessori environment referred to as an “ocean of activity”.
- Activity is truly keynote of Montessori: mind and muscles must function freely and together.
- To help our visitors recognize the various types of work the children are involved in, we are listing some of the very important principles to keep in mind.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newtown Square Grades: PK-8 | 595 students
3309 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(610) 356-6225 1.8 PK-8
- Broomall Grades: PK-K | 119 students
801 Paxon Hollow Rd
Broomall, PA 19008
(610) 356-6070 3.3 PK-K
- Broomall Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
204 Lawrence Rd
Broomall, PA 19008
(610) 356-7222 4.1 PK-8
- Havertown Grades: K-9 | 230 students
109 N Manoa Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
(610) 446-9198 5.7 K-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.