St. Agnes Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (413) 684-3143
St Agnes School is a small parish school educating students from preschool through eighth grade.
Our goal is to provide academic excellence within a Catholic faith community.
Our experienced and dedicated faculty and staff celebrate the uniqueness of each child. Within this safe, secure and comfortable environment our children flourish.
St. Agnes Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences, Dyslexia|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dress Uniform, Button down, Tie, Vest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Rate for Catholic Parish affiliated is $3600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Director||James Stankiewicz|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Fusini|
- St. Agnes Academy is a Catholic parish school located at 30 Carson Avenue in Dalton, MA. is united by God's love, living and sharing our faith daily. We strive for academic success while promoting awareness and appreciation of community involvement as a lifestyle. Within this secure, welcoming environment, our experienced, dedicated faculty and staff celebrate the uniqueness of each child from pre-school through grade eight.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsfield Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
400 Columbus Ave Ste 1
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 442-6040 5.1 PK-8
This is a wonderful school with Amazing staff, they care about the child as if they are family. The programs are great, especially teaching Spanish at a very early age with music, art, computer, and gym. The environment is very safe, the learning process is fun and hands-on. The morning and aftercare cost is a fraction of what you may have to be in other places!!! aftercare clubs include craft, Lego robotics, coding, and even cooking. I would recommend this to anyone who is seeking a safe environment for their child.
- Posted by Parent - HappytobeMamaThree
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.