Berkshire Christian Schools
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,450
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki pants, navy blue pants, white polo, light blue polo, navy polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Berkshire Christian School is committed to the mission of classical Christian education. Berkshire Christian School aspires to do just three things"our goal is to teach students to read, write, and reason, and to do that within the classical tradition, guided by the light of Scripture, the greatest books ever written, an exemplary math curriculum, and an effective phonics-based reading approach. The mission of Berkshire Christian School is to offer an excellent academic education informed by the truth of Christ. The staff of BCS endeavors to help students achieve academic proficiency and a thorough understanding of the Christian worldview; cultivate personal Christian faith within each student; challenge students to develop moral integrity by adopting scriptural standards of achievement and behavior; affirm the God-given dignity and potential of each student; and integrate parental involvement in the mission of the school. At Berkshire Christian School, students have the opportunity to receive a complete K-8 education, as they study a curriculum established on the truth of Christ. They are encouraged to participate and grow in their local churches. And each student's family is encouraged to be active in the life of the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Berkshire Christian Schools cost?
Berkshire Christian Schools's tuition is approximately $5,450 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Berkshire Christian Schools?
The application deadline for Berkshire Christian Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Berkshire Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards