St Agnes Cathedral School
- St. Agnes Cathedral School strives to create and foster an environment in response to the call of the mission of the Church: to proclaim the message of Jesus, to experience worship, to build a faith community, and to respond in service to others.
- Believing in the uniqueness of each child, St. Agnes Cathedral School incorporates a holistic approach to education: academic achievement, affective and creative development, as well as, the physical, emotional, and spiritual growth of its students.
- The success of St. Agnes Cathedral School, founded in 1917, is predicated upon the positive response of a vibrant faith community of clergy, administrators, faculty, staff and parents who are committed to Catholic education.
- Dedicated parents participate in the life of the school through a variety of school organizations: School Board, Mothers and Fathers Clubs and Home School Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||805 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Floral ParkGrades: PK-8 | 419 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
MalverneGrades: NS-8 | 269 students
76 Park Blvd
Malverne, NY 11565
BellmoreGrades: NS-8 | 340 students
2341 Washington Ave
Bellmore, NY 11710
Valley StreamGrades: PK-8 | 334 students
90 S Grove St
Valley Stream, NY 11580
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?