St Agnes Cathedral School
Tel: (516) 678-5550
- St. Agnes Cathedral School strives to create and foster an environment in response to the call of the mission of the Church: to proclaim the message of Jesus, to experience worship, to build a faith community, and to respond in service to others.
- Believing in the uniqueness of each child, St. Agnes Cathedral School incorporates a holistic approach to education: academic achievement, affective and creative development, as well as, the physical, emotional, and spiritual growth of its students.
- The success of St. Agnes Cathedral School, founded in 1917, is predicated upon the positive response of a vibrant faith community of clergy, administrators, faculty, staff and parents who are committed to Catholic education.
- Dedicated parents participate in the life of the school through a variety of school organizations: School Board, Mothers and Fathers Clubs and Home School Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||699 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynbrook Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
(516) 593-4884 1.5 PK-8
- Malverne Grades: NS-8 | 284 students
76 Park Blvd
Malverne, NY 11565
(516) 599-7328 1.4 NS-8
- Floral Park Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516) 352-4466 5.2 PK-8