The Mission of St. Christopher School is to be a faith community of living witnesses to the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
Inspired by the example of St. Christopher, our patron saint, we seek to bear Christ to one another in our school, parish and community.
We recognize that each child entrusted to our care is created in the image and likeness of God.
To that end we are committed to creating a safe learning environment that fosters academic excellence as well as spiritual, moral and social development. St. Christopher School is dedicated to creating life-long learners.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
There are three rates of tuition. A family's rate is determined by their contributions to their home parish.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
"Almaniacs", Altar Servers, Bell Choir, Board Games Club, Boys Scouts, Choristers, Drama, Girl Scouts, Honor Society, Literary Magazine, Math Fantasy Baseball, Newspaper, One World Club, Rosary Club, Student Council, Writing Club
- St. Christopher's Parochial School was founded in 1925 under the aegis of the Sisters of St. Joseph. Today, under the direction of a dedicated, professional religious and lay faculty, St. Christopher's continues its tradition of excellence. Recognizing each student as unique, we strive to develop the whole person through a spiritual, academic, physical and aesthetic education. We employ creative, innovative and practical methods in our teaching. It is our belief that we must prepare our students to be critical-thinkers, responsible, loving, service-oriented citizens in preparation for the years to come and eternity. Thus we strive to fulfill Jesus' command, "to love our neighbor as ourselves".
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Christopher Continuation School offer?
St. Christopher Continuation School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Christopher Continuation School?
The application deadline for St. Christopher Continuation School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I am a parent of the school. Although the school is good, the student teacher ratio is more like 26:1
Endorse St. Christopher Continuation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Value of Robotics Programs
The STEM subjects are now taught across curricula and integrated into the teaching of every subject at every grade level. More about STEM here.
Vouchers Update: Florida
Voucher programs are proliferating nationwide. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
I've selected some general purpose and some robotics podcasts to enrich your classroom teaching. With over 2 million podcasts available, be careful to review any podcasts you want to use at home or school.