Twin Oaks Country Day School
- At Twin Oaks, children play, explore and develop by participating in creative, challenging, hands-on experiences.
- Twin Oaks promotes enthusiastic learning by individualized instruction, a high faculty to child ratio; and a positive, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeport Grades: K-8 | 111 students
50 N Main St
Freeport, NY 11520
(516)546-2020 0.9 K-8
- Roosevelt Grades: Inquire with school | 230 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
(516)378-2000 2.4 Inquire with school
- Uniondale Grades: NS-6 | 141 students
705 Nassau Road
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)486-7887 3.3 NS-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.