Twin Oaks Country Day School
- At Twin Oaks, children play, explore and develop by participating in creative, challenging, hands-on experiences.
- Twin Oaks promotes enthusiastic learning by individualized instruction, a high faculty to child ratio; and a positive, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeport Grades: K-8 | 111 students
50 N Main St
Freeport, NY 11520
(516)546-2020 0.9 K-8
- Roosevelt Grades: Inquire with school | 230 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
(516)378-2000 2.4 Inquire with school
- Uniondale Grades: NS-6 | 141 students
705 Nassau Road
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)486-7887 3.3 NS-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.