St Anastasia Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- The staff of St. Anastasia School, a Catholic parish school, is dedicated to the religious, academic, physical, and social development of the student through values rooted in church doctrine, character development, and challenging academic standards.
- At St. Anastasia School, we believe both Christ and the family are the heart of Christian education.
- We strive to provide a faith community in which religious truths and values are integral.
- We acknowledge parents as primary educators, and we work toward the facilitation of parent, child, and teacher cooperation in the students' continued educational process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||32 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / Jul. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,870|
|Tuition Notes||Limited financial assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Choir, Computer Lab, Musical, Robotics, Service Club, Student Council, Theate|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manhattan Beach Grades: PK-8 | 665 students
1701 Laurel Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310)545-8559 4.9 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 520 students
5401 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)574-8650 1.3 NS-8
I am a parent of a 5th grader at St. Anastasia and I have an older child who graduated 2 years ago. We are very pleased with the school. The teachers are terrific and the curriculum is challenging without being overwhelming. The principal, Mr. Muir is very approachable. There are lots of sports and extra-curricular activities to be involved in after school. My child comes home happy and excited about school. My older child was well prepared for high school.
- Posted by Parent - lanzn
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.