- Visitation School provides its students with a Catholic education in a Christ-centered and child-centered environment where Christ is the reason for its existence, the model of its faculty and the inspiration of its students.
- The purpose of Visitation School is to focus on the basic truth that the aim of Catholic education is the education of the whole child.
- The faculty believes that each child is endowed by God with special talents and gifts and that it is the duty of each educator to help the child discover and develop these gifts.
- In the school's Faith Community, many persons are working together: priests, parents, teachers, students and the entire parish community.
- It is recognized that parents must be acknowledged as the first and foremost educators of their children.
- The faculty, therefore, is in partnership with the parents, in the pursuit of the school's goal.
- The faculty adheres to the three-fold purpose of Catholic education by the teaching of doctrine, the building and experiencing of community and servicing others.
- The faculty believes that students must have instruction in this knowledge and be directed to contribute to the Faith Community, looking to Christ as the center of all that is of value in this life and in the next.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
5580 Thornburn St
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Culver CityGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
8509 Higuera Street
Culver City, CA 90232
Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 294 students
145 W 64th St
Los Angeles, CA 90003
Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
500 West 111th Place
Los Angeles, CA 90044
Baldwin ParkGrades: KG-8 | 379 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.