- Living Word Christian Academy is an integral and inseparable ministry of Living Word Christian Center.
- Our Principal, Mrs. Norma Clemons and our staff welcome you.
- The Academy is a small private Christian church-school serving grades K-12, located in Westchester, California.
- Our school provides a solid, high-quality education in a highly disciplined Christian environment.
- We aid our students in the development of Godly character and leadership qualities while instilling the practical life skills of goal setting and achievement of time management.
- We use Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, www.aceministries.com which is a mastery based curriculum.
- This curriculum targets the individual student's level of proficiency in each academic area.
- Our students have gone on to universities, military service as well as the local work sector.
- Our students pledge to uphold the Academy's standards and are required to act in an orderly and respectful manner and maintain the Christian standards with regard to courtesy, kindness, morality and honesty.
- You are encouraged to read the Academy Handbook for more information about Living Word Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
NorthridgeGrades: 6-12 | 83 students
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
Studio CityGrades: 4-12 | 179 students
3921 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Los AngelesGrades: K-9 | 465 students
7831 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 434 students
511 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91505
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.