Living Word Christian Academy
Tel: (310) 665-0137
- Living Word Christian Academy is an integral and inseparable ministry of Living Word Christian Center.
- Our Principal, Mrs. Norma Clemons and our staff welcome you.
- The Academy is a small private Christian church-school serving grades K-12, located in Westchester, California.
- Our school provides a solid, high-quality education in a highly disciplined Christian environment.
- We aid our students in the development of Godly character and leadership qualities while instilling the practical life skills of goal setting and achievement of time management.
- We use Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, www.aceministries.com which is a mastery based curriculum.
- This curriculum targets the individual student's level of proficiency in each academic area.
- Our students have gone on to universities, military service as well as the local work sector.
- Our students pledge to uphold the Academy's standards and are required to act in an orderly and respectful manner and maintain the Christian standards with regard to courtesy, kindness, morality and honesty.
- You are encouraged to read the Academy Handbook for more information about Living Word Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 391-6963 1.9 NS-2
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 50 students
2301 Bellevue Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213) 273-7025 9.7 6-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213) 746-5274 8.2 K-12
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?