St. Ann School
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress code attire on Mass days
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Beach Bums Reading Program, Catechism Bee, Read and Ride
Arts and Music Programs:
Advent Program, Liturgy Choir, Living Stations of the Cross, Music and Band Program, Reader's Theater, Spring Concert
Recreational Athletic Programs:
A.C.E.S. (All Children Exercise Simultaneously), Kids on the Go, Knights of Columbus Free Throw Contest, Mileage Club, Running Club
- At St. Ann School, we are committed to instill in each child both a love of the Catholic faith and a love of learning. Daily religious instruction, frequent prayer and participation in the planning for Eucharist liturgies all contribute to the faith-filled atmosphere. Because our faith must be shared to be authentic, students have frequent opportunities to put into practice the spiritual and corporal works of mercy. With sensitivity to the uniqueness of the individual, we encourage each child to fulfill his or her potential in all areas of learning. The student is able to see his or her life as a tapestry in which the strands of learning, faith, and service are not separated, but integrated to produce a unique and beautiful whole. Acceptance of a position at St. Ann School requires a commitment to the education of the whole child. Dedication to Jesus Christ, commitment to professional growth, and a strong sense of community are the marks of our staff. We recognize the developmental continuum of the educational process and strive to build on already acquired skills and knowledge while preparing for future learning. Students can see in our methods of teaching and our handling of discipline both the gentleness and the strength of Jesus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Ann School often compared to?
What sports does St. Ann School offer?
St. Ann School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is St. Ann School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Ann School?
The application deadline for St. Ann School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. Ann School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Ann School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards