St Anthony's High School
Tel: (631) 271-2020
- Founded on the Franciscan principle, “Capture the heart and the mind will follow,” this Roman Catholic college preparatory school encourages young men and women to nurture their moral, intellectual, aesthetic and physical faculties in an atmosphere of faith, respect and encouragement.
- The basic curriculum at Saint Anthony's includes required courses in Theology, English, Social Studies and Physical Education (4 years); Mathematics, Science, French or Spanish (3 years); Health, Art, Music or Drama (1 year).
- Honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered to students who qualify, with electives in all disciplines.
- Even before New York State required it, all students were called upon to receive a Regents diploma.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||135 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.