St. Anthony School Kailua serves 301 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
The student:teacher of St. Anthony School Kailua is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Catholic.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 301 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 74%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Anthony School is the oldest Private School in Windward O'ahu. Since l952, the school has served generations of children from the surrounding area of Kailua, Kaneohe, and Waimanalo as well as, military families stationed at nearby Marine Crops Base Hawaii. The school prides itself on providing a quality Catholic education focused on educational scholarship, spiritual formation and service to the greater community.
- The school's Early Learning Center for three and four year olds is across from the main campus where Kindergarten through Eighth grade is taught. All students are involved in the school's Safe and Caring Program to build a safe and harmonious environment for learning. The preschool focuses on emotional, social and developmental growth of young children where they learn through fun activities. In the elementary school, an emphasis is on teaching the whole child and the curriculum is enhanced with Art, Music, Technology, Spanish Language, and Physical Education courses. Additional resources for students include a Reading Resource teacher, Title 1 program, Library, Accelerated Reader, Star Reading Program and Apple Computer Lab. Technology integration in the classrooms is evidenced through Promethean Boards, multi-media displays, and class iPads. In the Middle School (6th-8th) students are provided with an iPad to facilitate online learning activities and project based learning.
- Students in 4th - 8th grade can participate and compete in the after school Athletics Program through the Christian and Catholic Schools League, competing with other schools on Oahu in Volleyball, Basketball and Track. The after school program also includes study hall, and a variety of enrichment programs for students to explore including Drama, Band, Choir, Bricks for Kids, Martial Arts, Hula, Foreign Language (Mandarin Chinese and Japanese), KidzArt, Amazing Athletes, Scouting, Music and Movement for Preschool, Altar Servers, and Student Government.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Anthony School Kailua often compared to?
St. Anthony School Kailuais often viewed alongside schools like St. John Vianney School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for St. Anthony School Kailua?
The application deadline for St. Anthony School Kailua is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Anthony School Kailua. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.