St. Anthony School
Tel: (845) 623-2311
- At St Anthony School, we believe "Be it known to all who enter here that Christ is the reason for this school; the unseen but ever present Teacher in its classes; the model for its faculty; the inspiration for its students".
- Our faculty is dedicated to providing a high-quality education which enhances each child's spiritual, emotional and social growth.
- This Christ-centered atmosphere challenges the students to develop their talents and nurtures their individual senses of responsibility in carrying out Jesus' Law of Love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the school for details.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, GolfBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Mad Science|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garnerville Grades: K-8 | 211 students
29 Cinder Rd
Garnerville, NY 10923
(845) 947-1330 8.1 K-8
- New City Grades: K-8 | 126 students
384 New Hempstead Rd
New City, NY 10956
(845) 634-7977 3.7 K-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.