Preschool Play House/funland
- Pre-School Playhouse/Funland is the first, private, fully accredited/registered nursery school and kindergarten in Rockland County.
- We are experts with young children and our staff is mature and experienced.
- The children are introduced to many daily adventures in music, numbers, letters and social skills.
- But first and foremost, they will be having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our readiness program teaches reading, math, science, music and social skills in a natural and developmental manner.
- We use weekly themes enhanced by fun and creative activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valley CottageGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
- CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
- Tuxedo ParkGrades: PK-9 | 225 students
Mountain Farm Rd
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
- Spring ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 316 students
307 Hungry Hollow Road
Spring Valley, NY 10977
- New WindsorGrades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.