Preschool Play House/funland
Tel: (845) 359-4562
- Pre-School Playhouse/Funland is the first, private, fully accredited/registered nursery school and kindergarten in Rockland County.
- We are experts with young children and our staff is mature and experienced.
- The children are introduced to many daily adventures in music, numbers, letters and social skills.
- But first and foremost, they will be having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our readiness program teaches reading, math, science, music and social skills in a natural and developmental manner.
- We use weekly themes enhanced by fun and creative activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garnerville Grades: K-8 | 211 students
29 Cinder Rd
Garnerville, NY 10923
(845) 947-1330 9.5 K-8
- New Windsor Grades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 565-6112 28.2 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?