Preschool Play House/funland
- Pre-School Playhouse/Funland is the first, private, fully accredited/registered nursery school and kindergarten in Rockland County.
- We are experts with young children and our staff is mature and experienced.
- The children are introduced to many daily adventures in music, numbers, letters and social skills.
- But first and foremost, they will be having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our readiness program teaches reading, math, science, music and social skills in a natural and developmental manner.
- We use weekly themes enhanced by fun and creative activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
Tuxedo ParkGrades: PK-9 | 225 students
Mountain Farm Rd
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Spring ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 336 students
307 Hungry Hollow Road
Spring Valley, NY 10977
New WindsorGrades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
GarnervilleGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
29 Cinder Rd
Garnerville, NY 10923
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?