St Anthony-st Joseph Elementary School
Tel: (215) 646-6150
- St. Anthony-St. Joseph Elementary School is an integral part of the local Catholic Faith Community.
- We instruct students in Christian morals and assist children to form their faith in the Roman Catholic tradition.
- We strive to help students become committed disciples of Jesus Christ, and fully participating citizens of this world.
- Students and faculty, alike, take their example from Christ and reach out into the community to help those in need.
- The Educational program of our elementary division helps students develop to the fullest.
- Our curriculum addresses their intellectual, moral, spiritual and social qualities while taking into account the unique needs of each child.
- Our environment is orderly and respectful so that our children can learn and master a challenging curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 1.9 NS-9
- Ambler Grades: PK-2 | 200 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-2665 1.7 PK-2
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?