St Anthony-st Joseph Elementary School
- St. Anthony-St. Joseph Elementary School is an integral part of the local Catholic Faith Community.
- We instruct students in Christian morals and assist children to form their faith in the Roman Catholic tradition.
- We strive to help students become committed disciples of Jesus Christ, and fully participating citizens of this world.
- Students and faculty, alike, take their example from Christ and reach out into the community to help those in need.
- The Educational program of our elementary division helps students develop to the fullest.
- Our curriculum addresses their intellectual, moral, spiritual and social qualities while taking into account the unique needs of each child.
- Our environment is orderly and respectful so that our children can learn and master a challenging curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)646-0150 1.9 NS-9
- Ambler Grades: PK-2 | 200 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)646-2665 1.7 PK-2
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215)887-3067 6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.