St Augustine Catholic School
- The St. Augustine School Community believes that all children are unique gifts and creations of God with individual needs and abilities.
- We believe in the development of the whole child ( mind, body, spirit ), based on Catholic values as expressed in the Gospels.
- The faculty, in partnership with the family, parish, and community, strives to provide a foundation which encourages and enables our children to develop to their highest potential self-discipline, respect for self and others, academic skills and knowledge, a love of learning for learning's sake, and the ability to think creatively and problem solvein order that they might become productive members of God's universe, responsible citizens of a free society, and active, participating members of the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Augustine Catholic School also viewed these schools: Elliston Baptist Academy, Central Baptist School, Christ Methodist Day School, Grace-St. Luke's Episcopal School and Immaculate Conception Cathedral School Lower/Middle.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
1669 Central Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)435-5344 1.7 NS-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.