St Basil Elementary School
- The mission of St. Basil the Great School is to prepare our students to live a life of Christian values.
- In pursuit of this mission we will provide an atmosphere which promotes the integration of the spiritual and secular life of our students, support their endeavor to become independent, lifelong learners who think and communicate effectively in an ever-changing environment, nurture an appreciation for and an awareness of how their actions affect themselves, others and the world around them, and encourage in each student a sense of responsibility for commitment to serving their community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vallejo Grades: K-8 | 289 students
3460 Tennessee St
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)643-6691 1.8 K-8
- Vallejo Grades: K-8 | 240 students
420 Florida St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)642-4311 1.3 K-8
- Vallejo Grades: NS-12 | 340 students
200 Admiral Callaghan Lane
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)644-5284 0.4 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.