Welcome to the Vallejo KinderCare. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth and their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Here at KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Vallejo KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
— and every activity and lesson — to help prepare your child for
success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such
as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
The teachers and staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children. Some of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over ten years. All of our teachers have an education in early childhood development, with some possessing a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. We strive for excellence by continuing education through biannual company professional development trainings and seeking additional college courses in the education field. Our teachers look forward to meeting your family and sharing what they have to offer your child.
You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children’s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we’re helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's health and safety is our number one priority here at KinderCare. Our front doors are secure with a key pad entry and our playground gates have latches and alarms for security. Regular emergency drills are conducted to ensure that we are prepared in the event of an emergency. We have regular janitorial service and all of our staff follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists. All of our teachers are CPR and first aide certified and all of our staff are required to pass a background and fingerprint check prior to starting work in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- All, discuss on tour.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Vallejo KinderCare?
The application deadline for Vallejo KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Vallejo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.