St Benedict Elementary School
Tel: (740) 432-6751
- St. Benedict School is committed to teaching gospel values in a caring atmosphere that will enable our children to live as visible witnesses of Christ and responsible citizens in our society.
- We offer full-day Kindergarten in addition to grades one through eight.
- Christian values and strong academics provide a valuable base for adulthood.
- We strive to provide a loving community atmosphere based on the biblical message as we teach values to each child.
- Our ultimate aim is a well-rounded person journeying to God.
- St. Benedict School objectives is to lead the child to an awareness of God so that he/she may know love and serve Him and thus be united with Him in eternity; to assist parents in fulfilling their right to educate and form the basic values of our Catholic Faith; to instill in the child a respectful attitude toward himself/herself, others and all forms of life; to teach the whole child, being attentive to his/her spiritual, moral, academic, psychological, and social needs; and to awaken in the child a sense of pride and responsibility and a spirit of interdependence toward his/her role as a citizen of our democratic society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,410|
|Tuition Notes||Active members of St. Benedict parish pay $1410 for their children. Tuition for other students is $2820. This can be made in monthly payments.|
|Admissions Director||Sister Theresa Feldkamp|
- St. Benedict School, as an instrument of the Catholic Church, serving the people of Southeastern Ohio, is committed to teaching Gospel values in a caring atmosphere. We provide an educational experience based on our commitment to Faith, Academic Excellence, and Character. Our children learn to live as visible witnesses of Christ and responsible citizens in our society.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kimbolton Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
74186 Old 21
Kimbolton, OH 43749 11 1-8
- New Concord Grades: 1-8 | 30 students
10725 Castor Rd
New Concord, OH 43762
(800) 363-1004 11.5 1-8
- Freeport Grades: K-12 | 71 students
20360 Cadiz Rd
Freeport, OH 43973
(740) 489-5161 14.5 K-12
- Newcomerstown Grades: 1-8 | 14 students
3580 Post Boy Rd
Newcomerstown, OH 43832
(330) 340-7865 14.7 1-8
- Adamsville Grades: K-8 | 34 students
4030 Prospect CH. Rd
Adamsville, OH 43802
(740) 754-1972 15.4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.