St Boniface School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (765) 742-7913
- St. Boniface School fosters spirituality and academic excellence in a distinctive Catholic Franciscan environment with high expectations for students in grades four to six by developing the whole person and facilitating the success of all students.
- St. Boniface School accomplishes this by teaching Catholicism as a faith to be lived; providing a core curriculum program of studies; recognizing each individual's ability; and assisting students to grow in confidence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Grades: PK-8 | 264 students
615 N 8th St
Lafayette, IN 47901
(765) 742-6464 0.1 PK-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-3 | 220 students
1200 South St
Lafayette, IN 47901
(765) 742-6302 0.3 PK-3
- Lafayette Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
1902 Meharry St
Lafayette, IN 47904
(765) 742-4450 1.1 PK-6
St. Boniface has created an environment of true learning for the students. My children feel safe and eager to learn there. As a matter of fact, it was just that eagerness, not of my own children, but of the students we observed on our first visit to the school, that truly drew us to St. Boniface. The teacher had each student involved and they were anxious to show her that they knew the answer! We are very impressed with the entire staff and for their compassion for the students and desire for student success. A small school such as this relies on more than the staff. The parent volunteer community is very strong, assisting the school with a variety of duties on a regular basis. Not only does this help the staff tremendously, but it also shows the children that we, as parents, stress the importance of education and how much we respect those who provide that education to them. The academic program pushes each child to grow, but does allow for extra assistance should a student fall behind in a particular area. We are thrilled that we found St. Boniface School and we plan to continue with Lafayette Catholic Schools for the remainder of our children's education.
- Posted by Parent - lacap
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.