- We consider it a privilege to serve you and your child at St. Bridget Preschool. Our desire is to provide an enriching and loving experience for your child.
- As the teacher and children create an atmosphere of loving concern, each child grows gradually in independence and cooperation. We are proud of the fact that at St. Bridget, Christian values are developed I the young child – not necessarily through direct teaching or preaching, but rather through everyday atmosphere and opportunities. Let us work together to help your child achieve as much as possible from the preschool experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer all day preschool classes as well as before school care and after school care.
- Please call us, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 219-942-6441 ext 131
Profile last updated: 07/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HobartGrades: NS-8 | 113 students
891 S Linda Street
Hobart, IN 46342
HobartGrades: K-4 | 74 students
2109 57th St
Hobart, IN 46342
PortageGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
2929 Willowcreek Rd
Portage, IN 46368
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.