Trinity Lutheran School
Tel: (219) 942-3147
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School exists to reach out to members and the community with the gospel of Jesus Christ and respond to opportunities for mission with a ministry of worship, witness, nurture, education, service, and fellowship.
- Trinity Lutheran School exists to proclaim Jesus Christ and is dedicated to provide excellence in education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School exists to reach out to members and the community with the gospel of Jesus Christ and respond to opportunities for mission with a ministry of worship, witness, nurture, education, service, and fellowship. Trinity Lutheran School exists to proclaim Jesus Christ and is dedicated to provide excellence in education.
- Three full-day PreKindergarten Program
- Reading Interventionist
- Computer Lab
- Library Media Center
- Extended Care
- Hot Lunch Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hobart Grades: PK-8 | 21 students
3528 St. Joseph Place
Hobart, IN 46342
(219) 962-9999 2.1 PK-8
- Hobart Grades: PK-4 | 83 students
2109 57th St
Hobart, IN 46342
(219) 942-9410 3.1 PK-4
- Portage Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
2929 Willowcreek Rd
Portage, IN 46368
(219) 763-2400 4.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.