St Catherine Of Siena School
- St. Catherine of Siena School in Rialto, California is a Preschool through Eighth Grade Parish School.
- It is located just south of Foothill Blvd. Our School Board is looking for new members who would like to add insight and input in the future and stability of our school.
- We strive to empower our students with the ability to foster reconciliation and build community by developing an appreciation and understanding of our multi-cultural diversity.
- Thus we enable students to become instruments of peace, harmony and justice.
- We acknowledge one another's gifts, service to others, and the nurturing bonds of unity and love with all people.
- The St. Catherine of Siena School mission calls us to educate children, to embrace their diversity, to go out into the world and live as disciples of Christ, to share faith and His Love with others, to be good stewards of our environment, and to be co-creators of His justice and peace.
St Catherine Of Siena School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Three payment plans available, and each can be either 10 or 12 months. Tuition assistance is available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?