St Catherine Of Siena School
- St. Catherine of Siena School in Rialto, California is a Preschool through Eighth Grade Parish School.
- It is located just south of Foothill Blvd. Our School Board is looking for new members who would like to add insight and input in the future and stability of our school.
- We strive to empower our students with the ability to foster reconciliation and build community by developing an appreciation and understanding of our multi-cultural diversity.
- Thus we enable students to become instruments of peace, harmony and justice.
- We acknowledge one another's gifts, service to others, and the nurturing bonds of unity and love with all people.
- The St. Catherine of Siena School mission calls us to educate children, to embrace their diversity, to go out into the world and live as disciples of Christ, to share faith and His Love with others, to be good stewards of our environment, and to be co-creators of His justice and peace.
St Catherine Of Siena School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Three payment plans available, and each can be either 10 or 12 months. Tuition assistance is available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.