St. Coleman Catholic School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 480 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,500
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers & Lectors, Book Club, Brain Brawl, Math Team, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band Instruction, Choir, Drama Club
- "Since its establishment in 1958, St. Coleman Catholic School (SCS) has been serving the community of Pompano Beach, Florida as a leading academic institution, offering instruction for grades PreK through 8.
- At SCS, we believe that setting up our students for success begins with a strong academic and spiritual foundation. To this end, our faculty and staff strive to maintain a challenging yet nurturing campus environment through an ever-evolving curriculum and a strong, faith-based community.
- We value a multifaceted approach to learning which acknowledges individual learning styles and prioritizes an interdisciplinary approach to elementary education. As a result, our students regularly score in the top 10% nationally on standardized testing and above average among Catholic schools within both the Archdiocese of Miami and the state of Florida."
- Lori St. Thomas, Ph. D.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Coleman Catholic School cost?
St. Coleman Catholic School's tuition is approximately $10,500 for private students.
What sports does St. Coleman Catholic School offer?
St. Coleman Catholic School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Coleman Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Coleman Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Coleman Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Coleman Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards