St. Coleman Catholic School
Tel: (954) 942-3500
- The parish and school community of Saint Coleman join together to provide students moral guidance and learning in a safe, Christ-centered, and academically challenging environment based on the beliefs and practices of the Catholic faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,500|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishioners of the Church who participate in the faith life of the parish by giving fully of their time, talent, and treasure and by regularly attending Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation are eligible for a discretionary tuition reduction.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Susan Jaen|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers & Lectors, Book Club, Brain Brawl, Math Team, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band Instruction, Choir, Drama Club
- We believe that each student should be recognized and valued as a unique child of God in his/her spiritual, academic, emotional, and social development.We believe that a healthy, safe, and comfortable learning environment promotes success and is the responsibility of the parish and school communities.We believe that student learning is a priority aided by an improving and evolving curriculum, based on core Catholic values.
- We believe that Catholic education is an integral part of the Church's mission to proclaim the Gospel message of Jesus, to build faith communities, to celebrate through worship and traditions, and to serve others without distinction.
- We believe that mutual respect among and between students, pastor and clergy, principal and administration, faculty and staff, parents, and members of the parish is a shared responsibility for the success of the St. Coleman community.
- We believe that increasing students' awareness of cultural diversity will encourage them to become socially responsible and active citizens.
- We believe that Catholic education serves to instill in students an understanding that living a moral life is a pathway to eternal life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deerfield Beach Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
363 Se 12th Ave
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
(954) 427-2226 6.8 PK-8
- Coral Springs Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 753-1280 10.2 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-8 | 196 students
1901 E Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
(954) 772-5468 2.1 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.