St Cornelius School
- The foremost purpose of St. Cornelius School is to provide an atmosphere in which all our children will come to know and experience a life in Jesus and the Spirit.
- As a Catholic community we are committed to transmitting sound moral doctrine and example to all those children whose parents share their child's welfare with us.
- A program of academic excellence will be guided by the hand of the Spirit to develop a curriculum that will enable our children to be prepared for the challenges of the twenty first century.
- It is very important that a Spirit of respect and reverence be inculcated in both students and faculty as we witness to the true dignity of each of us.
- This will be accomplished by committing ourselves to provide meaningful worship experiences on a regular basis, so that children may develop an appreciation of the Catholic faith and tradition; a sense of obedience to the Word of Christ as spoken by the Church and their parents.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WilmingtonGrades: K-8 | 150 students
208 Woodlawn Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
- Chadds FordGrades: NS-K
2 Hillman Drive
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
- WilmingtonGrades: K-5 | 54 students
101 Garden Of Eden Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
- WilmingtonGrades: PK-12 | 100 students
6201 Kennett Pike
Wilmington, DE 19807
- WilmingtonGrades: K-3 | 98 students
2848 Grubb Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.