St Thomas The Apostle School
Tel: (610) 459-9036
- Saint Thomas the Apostle School is its proud tradition as a Catholic institution.
- Our focus is not only on academically educating our students but also on developing each child to the fullest extent socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- In a religious atmosphere, based upon the Gospel, we strive to create a strong sense of self-awareness and respect for each other.
- This helps to eliminate the boundaries stereotyped by race, religion, social, or economic classifications.
- Our mission is to inspire and nourish our students with Catholic tradition in a program focused on the life and teaching of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- It is through numerous liturgical events during the school year that our mission to foster academic excellence and moral character is achieved.
- Saint Thomas faculty and staff hope to help our students realized what the real spirit of Christian community can do for each other.
- Through support, respect, and a spirit of cooperation, the faculty and staff are committed to demonstrating a positive Christian presence.
- Here at Saint Thomas, our programs are structured to meet most of the problem solving and reasoning skills needed in social and academic situations.
- The faculty and staff provide strategies and learning techniques to help develop a responsible, independent learner.
- At Saint Thomas the Apostle, the faculty always welcomes the principal to oversee the activities and techniques that they use in their classrooms.
- The faculty strives to be open minded with the principal's recommendation to further better the learning environment ocese of Allentown.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aston Grades: PK-8 | 264 students
3265 Concord Rd
Aston, PA 19014
(610) 494-0147 3.1 PK-8
- Wilmington Grades: PK-8 | 506 students
1000 Shipley Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302) 764-0977 7.9 PK-8
- Wilmington Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1715 W. 9th Street
Wilmington, DE 19805
(302) 421-3743 10.8 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?