Holy Family Regional Catholic School
Tel: (610) 494-0147
- To serve the diverse population of St. Joseph School, it is our holy mission to provide an excellent and comprehensive academic program which is holistic, developmental and rich in the teachings, liturgy and worship of the Catholic Church.
- Through the development and nurturing of a strong moral sense and healthy self discipline, we provide an atmosphere which is safe, peaceful, just and respectful toward students, staff, families and indeed all of creation.
- In a broad sense, and in working partnership with our families, we are committed to serving the Church by helping students to recognize, appreciate and develop their individual gifts, talents and resources, and to use them toward the good of the parish, the local community and ultimately toward the good of the entire world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Mills Grades: NS-8 | 345 students
430 Valleybrook Road
Glen Mills, PA 19342
(610) 459-9036 3.1 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.