Kindercare Learning Center
Our staff members do a wonderful job each day making parents comfortable and confident in the decision of enrolling their child with Aston KinderCare.
Each staff member knows all the children throughout the center and their parents.
At Aston KinderCare we have a great family atmosphere. Each staff member takes pride in the center and truly enjoys coming to work each day.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Inquire with school
- Enrollment: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Grades Inquire with school
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Aston KinderCare provides care for ages six weeks to thirteen years old (before/after school care). During your child's time at KinderCare, they will experience art, reading, math, manipulatives, science, sensory, social skills, gross motor activities, smiles and of course fun! We believe in learning through play and exploring, and have many learning centers throughout the day for children to discover. At Aston KinderCare, we ensure quality care, so parents know they have made the right choice with our center. Our convenient location in Aston Township makes travel to and from work and home effortless. We look forward to welcoming your family to the KinderCare family!
- Aston KinderCare has a keypad entry and the code is only given to parents. We also have three age appropriate playgrounds that are each fenced in. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Since, we are Keystone 4 and NAEYC accredited the full time staff must have 24 hours of training per year. All of these things ensure quality care and, more importantly, the safety of your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.