Aston Presbyterian Church Daycare Learning Center serves 60 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten.
The student:teacher of Aston Presbyterian Church Daycare Learning Center is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Presbyterian.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our philosphy for over 30 years has been to provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing enviroment that invites children to discover and learn through a variety of age and developmentally appropriate experiences. In their daily experiences each child has opportunties to create, explore the enviroment, learn problem solving skills and learn concepts through first hand experiences.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Aston Presbyterian Church Daycare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Aston Presbyterian Church Daycare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Aston Presbyterian Church Daycare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.