Media Children's House Montessori School
Tel: (610) 485-8950
- Media Children's House is a private academic school. A Toddler program is offered for ages 18 months to 3 year olds.
- A Primary program is available for children between the ages of 3 and 6.
- The full-day kindergarten program offers students a hands-on individualized learning opportunity.
- The program supports individualized learning and research based activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please call the school for rates.|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website at www.mediachildrenshouse.com|
|Admissions Director||Victoria Eschbach-Whitby|
- Physical Education Individualized learning<
- American Sign Language
- Character Education
- Soccer Shots
- People that viewed Media Children's House Montessori School also viewed these schools: Notre Dame De Lourdes School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swarthmore Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
990 Fairview Rd
Swarthmore, PA 19081
(610) 328-9330 5.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.